My thoughts on the Golden Globes
- It was clear Ricky Gervais regretted taking the job at the 3 minute mark
- Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum's routine was quite painful to watch
- Lady Gaga winning was a joke right?
- I've never heard of 'Mozart in the Jungle' and I probably won't ever watch it
- I've heard of 'Mr. Robot' and will do my best to try and find it on a streaming service ASAP
- 'Wolf Hall' beating 'Fargo' for Best Limited Series was a joke right?
- Sly Stallone was worthy of winning the Best Supporting Actor award
- Denzel Washington was even more painful to watch than Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum
- Ridley Scott's speech was terrible, except the part when he mentioned his late brother
- Mel Gibson zinging Ricky Gervais was actually funny
- Ricky Gervais coming back and trying to top him wasn't
- Where was Tom Hardy in the Best Supporting Actor category? Here's hoping the Oscars get it right!
- Even though I usually bitch and complain about the show I will be watching it again next year for sure
- The Revenant was a great movie and was deserving of the Best Director and Best Picture Drama awards
Well there you have it! This Thursday the Oscar nominations come out. Let's hope they don't fuck it up as badly as Ricky Gervais, Jonah Hill, Channing Tatum and Denzel Washington did the Globes this year.
For a full list of this years losers just click here.
Leave a Reply.